These days I am consumed 99% of the time with things that have to do with messes, very short attention spans, stopping one from seriously hurting them self, or breaking up what seems to be "the end of the world" circumstances. If you are a mother I know you can relate. BUT I have learned that I have to find simple things that make me feel better about myself and give me some kind of breather throughout my day. There are very few things that I have the luxury to indulge myself with but here are a few of them:
I am not one to buy lots of make up and hair products but I have found one that I LOVE! It makes my skin so healthy and not to mention it isn't expensive.
BREW YOUR BEST
These simple steps will ensure that your home-brewed coffee tastes as delicious as it does when we brew it for you.
1. Start with fresh, whole Caribou Coffee beans that appeal to your unique taste buds.
Find your coffee
2. Just before brewing, grind the beans to match your type of coffeemaker.
3. Use oxygen-bleached or metal coffee filters.
4. Measure out two heaping tablespoons of ground coffee for every eight ounces of water.
5. Use a coffeemaker with a slow brew time (between four and seven minutes).
HELPFUL TIPS FOR GREAT-TASTING COFFEE
Store your coffee in an airtight, opaque container, on the counter or in the cupboard. Do not store your coffee in the refrigerator or freezer, as it will take on the flavors that are present.
Never reheat your coffee. Once coffee has cooled, the chemistry has changed. Bitter oils and flavors will dominate the taste. Reheating will further break down the few aromatics left.
GO AND MAKE THAT CUP OF COFFEE AND HAVE A GREAT CONVERSATION!!!
(the links to each of these websites are at the bottom of my blog)