Monday, March 09, 2009

A Life of NO complaints...


Is it possible or just a far off goal that can't be achieved? Today was one of those days where I could have complained all day!!! But every time I came to that point, for some reason I was reminded of the simple blessings in my life. In the past year God has done so much in my life! I have been seriously been overwhelmed. When we moved back to NY, I guess "my plans" were so different that what God had planned. I look at my relationships, the birth of a SON, the purchase of a HOUSE, and being a stay at home mom and realize none of this was in my plan. Except for the house thing... that was definitely in MY plan! I am simply overwhelmed.

I think that is why I have come to the point where my complaining just seems so silly! I want my life and what comes from my heart to TRULY reflect the heart of God. He is stirring something deep within me.

No comments: