Friday, February 13, 2009

The Forgotten Blog...

Since I have joined Facebook, blogging has been the last thing on my mind. I am one that can not maintain anything more than my e-mail and facebook. I realized today that I haven't even been checking my blog. Juggling has never been easy for me and for most days surviving motherhood is the only task for the day. These past months have been great! The kids have been growing in so many ways! We have done work on our house and I recently became brave and changed my hair. I have had the same hair color and style FOREVER! So... after turning 30, I guess I wanted to stay "hip" (it makes me laugh to even type that word). Never really considered myself "hip". But, I love it! Makes life a little more refreshing. I am going to try and put together a post of before and after pictures for the house so you can see the transformation from "80's" to 2009! Not sure how long that will take... based on my past blogging history, it will probably take awhile. We shall see...




2 comments:

Tarah said...

once a month works. thanks for the update, but mostly for the pictures. they're always fun to look at.

Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie said...

love the bathtub shot! wow- abby and micah sure do look like schiavones! but cora's got the pickering side:) now i want to see a pic of your hair! maybe i'll check out your facebook:) hope to see you may- would be great to meet micah and hang out with you guys! we also invited pastor paul and natalie and kevin, jen, jayden, and josiah so hopefully, they can make it, too! love ya!!!