Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Logos5 Boston, MS


Boston was an unforgetable event. It was weird going to a Wesleyan Youth convention without a youth group. There were moments were I wished I had a group to be with, but at the same time, it was nice having that freedom and to spend time with old friends and with Joy. This was one of the best conventions I have been to. Three Season Ant exceeded expectations and the speakers delivered clear and challenging messages. Joy and I accepted the challenge to read through the entire Bible for a year. I just hope that commitment doesn't fall apart in the middle of February! It was good to see our old youth group. We had a great time together, especially partying in the Pres. sweet. I had the opportunity to work under John Wood and Kevin Beers (two great guys). I was the stage manager for the event which basically meant that I messed around and cracked jokes on the headset the whole time. I also thought it was cool that pretty much my whole family was at this event. Three of my brothers, my sister, brother-in-law, and both my parents. We all had a alot of fun and are looking foward to Orlando 07!



No comments: