Monday, January 16, 2006



As of late I have been hooked on Donald millers books. Maybe because they are really easy to read. They really get you thinking about what you beleive in as a Christian. One thing that I have been thinking a lot about lately that he mentions often in his book is materilism. Doing with out is not an easy thing to do in this world today. Joy and I have never been incredibly responsible with our money, we both like to spend. I don't know, just something to think about. Even though this author is a little nuts, and some theolgy is a little off, I highly reccomend his stuff. He is speaking in Columbus at Cedarville Bible college sometime in March. I was thinking about going.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hey Tony and Joy-
I just finished Blue Like Jazz and I'm reading Searching for God Knows What. I totally agree, some of its a bit messed up but its good stuff. Really learning a lot from it. Definitely gets you thinking. Hope you guys are doing awesome.

Kerry