Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Living on 203 Victory Highway...

We have been in our new house now for almost a week. I was finally able to cook a real meal last night. Even though I have to scramble around boxes it is beginning to feel like home. We have been busy remodeling and painting and the new carpet was laid yesterday so I can finally begin to unpack boxes. Anthony and I have joked several times that we are NEVER moving again... I know that is probably not going to happen but I do pray the girls will have a chance to grow up in this house. Tank, our puppy, has been doing much better now that he is not in his crate at night. It has been fun watching him, he loves being apart of this family. It is hilarious to watch him though. When Anthony is home Tank follows him everywhere!!! When Anthony leaves Tank circles the house, goes up and down the stairs, and goes to every door looking for him.

HOME... That is something I have missed in my life for a long time now!

2 comments:

Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside! Happy unpacking:)

Terri Rose-Declementi said...

Happy to see all of you are doing well. House is beautiful! Kids are getting so grown up, esp Cora! Congrats on the new baby forthcoming! We are all doing ok here. Keep praying for us! You are in our prayers 2!
Love, Terri and Jeff