Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday...

Abby and Tank waiting for dinner...

Mom, dad, brother Matt and wife Carmen

Pickering grandchildren (minus Maddison and Grace

Ready, set, go... the race for the eggs



As I posted earlier... My family came for Easter. It went great, even though my mom forgot to put in the potato dish! Oh well... mashed potatoes always work. Anyways... Kelly, our new pastor's wife, invited all the kids over for a Easter Egg hunt. What a blast! It certainly made everybody's day. On Good Friday, Anthony and I took the girls to the service at 8:00 with our friend Bre. I was ready for the worst possible experience because it was so late... but it turned into a great worship experience for our girls. Cora asked so many questions and was able to take communion for the second time. It was a moment I will never forget. Even though they are young, God is working in their hearts.

No comments: