Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birthday Celebration!!!



Well, I did it... I tried to pull off a surprise thing for Anthony last night. The planned diversion was somewhat successful. When it was all over I was so happy with how it went! It was so great to have a house full of people celebrating my husband! The only problem of the evening was ABBY! She never ceases to amaze or should I say "embarrass" us! I won't write about what she did but if you are ever curious just ask me... Besides that it was so much fun though... I think we are finally feeling, after several years, like we are at home!

Happy Birthday, Anthony! I hope it was a special birthday for you.

1 comment:

Vic said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASTOR TONY!
Sorry I didn't know it was your birthday! :) Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Victoria