Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Cora's new love...



Cora received a special present from her grandparents this year. They gave her the whole ballet outfit with lessons. I took her for the first time on Monday. Up until now Anthony and I have not involved our children in anything. It was kind of fun just sitting and waiting with all of the other moms. She loved it! I was able to watch at the end of the class. I couldn't believe how big she looked dancing across the floor. We will give it a year and see of it is still a love of hers.

2 comments:

Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie said...

She looks so cute! I can't believe how old she is!! How are you feeling with your pregnancy? I hope good!

dawn wilson said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! I cant get over how stinking georgous your kids are! Seriously striking little beauties! I can't wait to see the next one! I hope you are feeling good and things are going well.