Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A New Home




We just made one of the biggest financial decisions of our lives up to this point. We bought our first home! It is pretty scary and exciting at the same time. I never thought I would be buying a home in the middle of Ohio! We will soon be able to be offically deemed "homeowners". Pretty sweet. Joy has already redesigend the whole home thanks to IKEA. Too bad the the closest one is over 4 hours away, unlike Jersey. We have learned quite a bit about mortgages, insurance, credit scores, deeds, etc. It has been crazy, but well worth it. God has def. blessed us!
We will post more pics when we move in.

6 comments:

matt said...

that's awesome you guys! congratulations. having a house is a lot of work, but it's definitely worth it! post some more pics when you get a chance (the house looks really nice!) mc

Eric and Brandi Ebbinghaus said...

you guys are gonna be close to where john reuben (sp?) grew up in Pataskala. It looks like Jackson is sort of in the middle of nowhere. How big is it? When do you move into the house?

Jenn Swift said...

I just bought a house too! It is SO weird to think you and the bank have this relationship now. I;'m going to IKEA this weekend. LOT'S of stuff to get that fit into my budget because, well, now I have none!

Hope you guys are great!

Jenn Swift said...

I just bought a house too! It is SO weird to think you and the bank have this relationship now. I;'m going to IKEA this weekend. LOT'S of stuff to get that fit into my budget because, well, now I have none!

Hope you guys are great!

tony and joy said...

The house is just over 1800 sqft. It is a has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.

tony and joy said...

The whole bank relationship think is pretty freaky, but exciting. They own you for 30 years! Ha hA